Last year, several new faces joined the IWJV Management Board. This board is an impactful and engaged group of leaders who share a common passion for bird and wildlife habitat, as well as a strong desire to nurture and grow partnerships with other entities to accomplish meaningful conservation work in the Intermountain West.
The following people stepped onto the board in 2023.
- Jacque Buchanan, Rocky Mountain Deputy Regional Forester for Resources, USDA Forest Service
- Jim Durglo, Wildland Fire Specialist, Intertribal Timber Council
- Jim Fredericks, Director, Idaho Department of Fish & Game
- Hugh Morrison, Region 1 Director, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- Christy Plumber, Chief Conservation Officer, Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership
- Tom Watson, Montana State Conservationist, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
We cannot be more grateful for the incredible support and guidance they lend to our staff and mission. Please see our full cadre of valued board members here.